Strength from prayer

This past Thursday, I completed one of the toughest classes I ever had to take in college. This instructor did not want us to pass! He was difficult for no reason and could care less about what we thought because he was retiring... He felt all MBA students were lazy and expected everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.... His personal vendetta against MBA students were felt by all.... He truly wanted to break us...

How mad I was during the class, I'm grateful to have had an instructor like him. He put the pressure on me... I never studied so much in my life for a course....It was even so to a point where I felt compelled to inform the Dean of our program about  the treatment we were receiving as students... I just couldn't believe how he expected us to do so much work in such a short amount of time. But I did it... I passed the class with a B-.   As I get ready to start my next course this week, I can't help but think about strength from prayer. There will be times in your life when you will face the obstacle head on... You can either defeat it or let it defeat you... And the difference maker will be the strength you obtained from prayer.

I'm too close to my goal to let anything defeat me... And I have too many people in my corner praying that I succeed...

Only four classes to go...


Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search