Our Little House on Walmar Drive...



Not going to lie....I got a little teary eyed thinking about how my childhood home is now up for sale.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that my parents are moving on, but its still saddens me when I think about all the memories I had there growing up.  I remember moving in.....and loving that my house's back gate opened up to Donatos parking lot. I loved that it was so close to everything.  We even had a vets office next door to us, that we frequently visited when our dog "Sandy" wasn't feeling well. Family and friends would come over on numerous occasions to enjoy some good music and BBQ. I could go on and on. I guess that is what happens when you stay there 20+ years. But like I said, My parents-"The empty nesters" deserve to have something new and better. With the house now being a shell of its former self, it was time.  From what I am hearing the potential new owners will renovate it, where hopefully a new family will move in and start to create their memories that will last a lifetime. 

I will never forget my time at our little house on Walmar Drive.


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Our Little House on Walmar Drive...

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice weekend! paypal login my account

    ReplyDelete

Search