You Got It On...

I mean, how could you not like this song...???

*Sings* "Sounds like falling in love....Sounds like falling in love right now"....Justin Timberlake kills it, like always...

Just a feel good song. When I listen to it, I imagine being on a dance floor, at some fancy island hotel resort....With my wife...just the two of us...overlooking the ocean at sunset as this song plays...holding each other...dancing and laughing with no one judging us and no worries in the world....Just having a good time....Enjoying each other's company...Enjoying being in love...

That's the feeling I get when I hear this song...I like it, because he ask, What is better than the two of us?

Nothing should come in between you and the person you love...

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search