Why I Switched to the IPhone...

Yes!!!! It is true...The "Android Soldier" that you have grown to love has switched over to an IPhone. Believe me, It wasn't  a easy decision to make, but I made it, and here I am. So let me explain myself.


Since, It was time to retire my Nexus 5, I started looking around for its predecessor. Luckily Google recently released the Nexus 5x, and it seemed like the perfect upgrade.  Till I found out that Google decided to not sell the phone through any carrier, so if I wanted it, I would have to pay $349 for the phone and then take it to Sprint to activate it. Being the cheapskate that I am I knew that I wasn't going to pay that, so I needed to check and see what else Sprint had to offer.  Once I did that I narrowed my choices down to the IPhone 6S and the Galaxy S6.  Both very good phones.  It's just one was IOS and the other Android.  

I chose the IPhone over Android for several reasons.  For one, it was the cheapest plan out of the two. With the IPhone Forever plan through Sprint, you are able to upgrade every12 Months to a new IPhone. Or I could switch back to Android at that time. I also was curious to see what the fuss was about. People go cray over their IPhone and I wanted to see why.  I also switched because I got bored with the Android operating system.  I pretty much did everything I could do to it.  From customizing, tweaking, personalizing, etc. I just felt like I needed a new challenge.  I also wanted a better camera. I know the Galaxy S6 camera is awesome, but I wanted to work with a IPhone camera for awhile, especially when it come to social media and blogging.  

Well, that's it for now.....I still love my Android.  Just wanted to try something new and different.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search